CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs)
Every two years, a Certified Nurse Assistant has to renew his or her license with 48 hours of Continuing Education Units, also called Inservice hours.
Here at Kash Career College, we offer 8 hours of CEUs every two months.
Next Class: January 27, 2019. Time: 9am - 5.30pm
1. Disaster Preparedness
2. Fire safety and rescuing residents who are not able to walk
3. Caring for residents with dementia
4. What is a CVA?
5. Left or right CVA? What is the difference?
6. Working with difficult residents
7. Mental illness
8. Using Non-Verbal Communication to comfort confused or demented