CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs)
Every two years, a Certified Nurse Assistant has to renew his or her license with 48 hours of Continuing Education Units, also called Inservice hours.
Here at Kash Career College, we offer 8 hours of CEUs every two months.
Next Class: March 31, 2018. Time: 9am - 5.30pm.
Registration due prior to the start of class: $80
Total Cost: $80.
1. Disaster Preparedness.
2. Using non-verbal communication to comfort patients with dementia.
3. Fire safety and rescuing residents who are not able to walk .
4. Caring for residents with dementia.
5. What is CVA?.
6. Left or Right CVA? What is the difference?.
7. Working with difficult residents.
8. Mental illness.